OUR TOP PRIORITY - OUR GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS
As the entire globe battles to overcome the Covid-19 outbreak, are thoughts and prayers are with you all. The health and well-being of our guests and our staff members is of top priority to GRECIAN HOTELS.
In our efforts to keep you updated on the current situation according to the measures and actions taken by the Government of Cyprus, the below information will be regularly updated.
Coronavirus in Cyprus
Cyprus has commenced a gradual lifting of the lock down measures.
Measures that are taken for your safety by all Grecian Hotels in Cyprus
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotels are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Steps we are taking:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are constantly reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Having successfully dealt with the Covid-19 epidemic, we are glad to let you know, that you can explore our beautiful island once again. For further info regarding traveling back to your favourite destination, please click here
To travel safely to the island please click here to get your Cyprus Flight Pass. Please fill out the questionnaire and the solemn declaration form and you are ready to travel. We are waiting for you!
Below you can find the countries of origin divided into two categories (A and B, based on the internationally available epidemiological data. The list of countries in each category will be reviewed and reevaluated on a weekly basis.
Category A Countries
Korea, Republic of
Category B Countries
Holy See (Vatican City State)
* Countries that are not offering Covid-19 test.
For passengers from countries in category B, all arrivals will need to have tested negative for coronavirus within 72 hours before departure from a certified laboratory.
The cost of the laboratory test, as well as the cost of quarantine / self-restraint and transport wherever there is, will be paid by the passenger.
In countries where the Authorities are not able to provide a laboratory analysis service to serve those interested in traveling to Cyprus, the service will be provided in Cyprus upon arrival.
Your stay with us
An operational plan is set and will be supervised by our Health and Safety Team. Further to this, mandatory daily tasks within the hotels such as consistent disinfection of all high touch points in public areas and the placement of hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotels (lifts, entrances, restaurants, facilities), regular staff training, cleaning products and protocols will be just some of the measures GRECIAN HOTELS will take. We want to ensure that our guests feel safe and comfortable staying with us. To see more of our mesures and our #SafeStay Protocol please CLICK HERE
Guests should contact our reservations department for further information on how to proceed with either cancelling or re-booking their reservations for any bookings falling into this period.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
We look forward to welcoming you. Keep safe and stay well.
Last updated: August 3rd, 2020